Elite Leaders has formed a strategic alliance with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) to enhance the service offering for recruitment organisations. From top-flight leadership, through to management, talent nurture, personal coaching, essential skills, performance training, sales, back office, legal and compliance. With a world class qualifications and apprenticeship programme, the very best in recruitment business health checks and diagnostic and risk audits.
This exciting proposition caters for every recruitment business requirements from start-up through to the largest multinational organisation.
The REC is the professional body for recruitment and are determined to make businesses more successful by helping them secure the people they need.
For more information about the REC, visit their website at www.rec.uk.com
The REC has two forms of membership available to recruiters:
- Corporate membership – which is aimed at recruitment companies and includes legal advice and guidance, access to sector meetings, training and many more benefits
- Individual membership through the Institute of Recruitment Professionals – which is aimed at individuals working within the recruitment industry and includes career advice, guidance, lifestyle benefits packages, etc
For more information on the benefits of REC membership click here.
For more information on the benefits of IRP membership click here.
To speak to somebody at the REC or IRP about either membership, call 020 7009 2100 or email email@example.com.
The REC has an extensive legal offering that it supports its members with. This includes:
- An online legal guide with hundreds of questions that have been asked by REC members, relating to employment law
- A model contract library that features a wealth of template letters, terms and conditions, policies, checklists, diagrams and forms. Each are fully customisable for you to adopt as your own policies and procedures and are regularly updated to ensure they comply with the law
- A Legal bulletin newsletter, produced every two months, as well as a Legal bitesize newsletter and available in a downloadable PDF format, including a variety of interesting and relevant topics relevant and upcoming in the industry
- Legal webinars focused on the latest developments in the industry
- A legal helpline that members can call Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, with unlimited legal support for any questions a member might have related to employment law
To find out more about REC membership and the benefits, contact the REC on 020 7009 2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Policy
The Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) has a thriving news desk and a proactive policy team. As well as regular press updates and the official REC blog, the REC winning Recruitment Matters magazine and produces definitive research on and for the recruitment industry.
The REC campaigns on behalf of recruiters in the UK and advises all levels of government both in the UK and the EU. Throughout 2014 the REC is focusing on five main issues: youth employment and skills; diversity and inclusion; flexible work; tax and regulation; and public sector resourcing.
If you would like to speak to the REC about any specific issue or topic that relates to the recruitment industry in relation to a policy matter, contact 020 7009 2100 or email email@example.com.
The REC’s Recruitment Business Academy (RBA) is the recruitment industry’s single destination for advice, guidance and support for every business in recruitment. We provide an expert range of recruitment-specific training, consultancy, business and accreditation services.
The Recruitment Business Academy range covers:
World-class recruitment-specific training
- Expert business consultancy
- Essential business toolkit
- Professional audits and accreditation
- Exclusive supplier discounts
- Focused start up programme and support
For specific information about REC training courses, including legal training, sales & marketing training, management training or recruitment essentials training for your team, contact the REC on 020 7009 2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.